Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Searching with heart


It is easy to say whether I love you
But if it was love would I know?
I feel strange around you
Maybe that’s because my breath stops
I find it hard to look at your eyes
To think whether there is passion or not
There’s no way to explain
But I will try my best

It is hard to say if I love you
What are the signs?
There’s no book to tell me
No way to know
Yet I feel incomplete
Are you my other half?
Yet if I looked a little deep
I would know this wasn’t love…

Yet I get lonely
I feel sad
Can we be not be just friend?
Or what are the best sentence?
I think I want something
I know it’s you
And I can see what it is
Is that mean,
Am I using you?
Tell me to stop if I’m abusing you
But if I know what love is
I want to found it in you
But for now I pretend I know
But I will make no vow.
I can’t tie myself to you
Knowing….
That there’s no love.

So I will keep on searching.
With you..
So please, accompany me..:D

No comments: